1st Newhall Scout Group
Adult Volunteers (Various Roles)
Volunteering can be a brilliant way to boost your mental wellbeing. It’s a great feeling knowing you’re helping young people get skills for life, and you might even learn a lot about yourself along the way.
Scouts can make you feel good in other ways too. We’ll guide you to an opportunity where you’ll:
- Make friends and meet people
- Try new things and challenge yourself
- Get outdoors and get stuck in
- Positively impact your community
- Create vital opportunities for young people
- Make memories that'll last a lifetime
If you can only occasionally help, that’s OK. Whether you’d like to be an activity planner, instructor with specific skills, tea-maker or craft creator, we appreciate any time you can spare.
We currently have a number of volunteering opportunities which include:
(1) Section Leader for Cubs (see role descriptions at https://tinyurl.com/yc72sshv)
(2) Assistant Section Leaders (All Sections) (see role descriptions at https://tinyurl.com/yc72sshv)
(3) Sectional Assistants (All Sections) (see role descriptions at https://tinyurl.com/yc72sshv)
(4) Executive Committee Members (see the role descriptions at https://tinyurl.com/yhhbafyw)