top of page
Voluntary Secretary (Patient Participation Group)
We are seeking to recruit a voluntary Secretary for our Patient Support Group (PPG).
Willington Surgery, Kingfisher Lane, Willington, Derby, Derbyshire DE65 6QT
Is the location accessible for those with physical disabilities or limited mobility?
Is the location accessible by public transport?
Formal meeting in person every 2 months.
Could this role be carried out virtually or through a hybrid volunteering model?
Is a criminal record check (DBS) required for this role?
Is a driving license required?
Are expenses covered?
What will you be doing?
The role entails:
1. Taking the minutes and circulating to members.
2. Preparing and circulating the agenda.
3. Chasing, receiving and circulating reports in time for the meetings.
4. Organising the PPGs documents.
5. Interfacing to local groups that circulate info to groups that include our patient population.
6. Meeting with other officials to assist in developing the PPG.
What skills are required?
Good communication and admin skills.
Will training be given or available?
Additional important information
bottom of page